Because Why Not? (And I’m A Bit Random)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Then you must answer the questions that the person who nominated you, asked.
- Finally you must nominate 5 people and ask them 10 questions.
Many thanks to Ariana for nominating me
Do clowns scare you?
No, but I’ve never seen a real one.
If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
Elanor? That’s what I sometimes get called.
Would you rather be a unicorn or a mermaid/merman?
A mermaid. It is a proven fact that water is a huge draw for my family.
What is your favorite number?
42. It’s the meaning of life.
What are some of your favorite words to say?
Electrolier, Gasolier, Peregrinations.
Do you journal?
Yes. I just started Bullet Journaling, but I’ve had a regular journal since I was six.
Do you consider yourself an over-thinker?
Are you a free-style or a planner?
Both, Somethings are just best well planned, but who knows what I’ll be doing next month. (Actually I do know, but that is beside the point)
What is your least favorite thing to do?
Recently I’ve been hating clearing the table after meals.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favorite thing about your room?
- What is your favorite item of clothing?
- What book do you never talk about, but really like?
- Why is the moon made of green cheese?
- Why are chairs so rarely comfortable?
- Would you rather be a movie star or a politician?
- Would you rather eat only cheese as protein for the rest of your life or only meat?
- Can you recognize any airplanes by sound?
- Can you touch your toes?
- Do you like reading?